Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our client, a certified interior and exterior design and beautification company, providing world class services, ranging from space planning, layout planning & design, interior decoration including furniture and fitting, finishing and installation, smart homes automation and lightening, is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Reference Number: MCL - 004
Job Type: Full-time
Division/Department: Project Management
Reports to: CEO
- We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer that will be a component of civil engineering, which focuses on the design, and development of infrastructure such as buildings and skyscrapers.
- For most projects, the engineers will be responsible for securing public safety by ensuring the infrastructure is strong enough to withstand the various stresses they encounter through day-to-day operations.
- Civil Engineer to perform engineering analyses, studies, and develop conceptual designs.
- A track record in the project management of housing related civil engineering schemes and infrastructure works
- Develop integrated structural designs and perform supporting calculations for the planned work
- Develop technical procedures and contributes to the development of standards, specifications, construction documents, and guidelines
- Work closely with Architecture department to develop substation foundation and structure drawings
- Prepare technical specifications for structural materials.
- Using different computer tools, perform structural analysis and design of steel frames, connections, concrete members, equipment and piping supports, and foundations.
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget