Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil / Structural Inspector
Job Type: Contracts
- Provide control and monitoring of site early works in surveying the soil and site layout for subsequent civil works.
- Ability to read drawings, make materials take-off, prepares requests for orders for materials and identify materials on site.
- Provide expertise to site team to avoid/resolve quality issues relating to civil / structural works.
- Review Company packages, Contractor procedures, Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) and other technical and quality documents as required prior to start of construction including early works.
- Piling works, inspection of post tension suspended slabs, precast walls and structural steel works.
- Assist in ensuring quality and timely delivery of Civil / Structural scope.
- Ensures that all civil/structure testing requirements identified in COMPANY specifications are addressed by construction contractor or supplier.
- Verify that all testing procedures have been approved and readily available on site. Confirm testing parameters are duly recorded and testing equipment is calibrated.
- Review, witness and Hold Point Inspection during construction in accordance with standard requirement.
- Verify that all project activities and specifications are built in accordance with the design.
- Carry out receiving and visual inspection of project activities and materials for overall construction and installation progress, record and report any defect.
- Conduct site quality walk Inspections of Roads & Locations, Drainage, Helipads, R.C & Structural Steel Buildings, Fence, Water & Sewage Treatment Plants, Equipment Foundations, Storage Tank Foundations, all civil Infrastructure and Community Infrastructure projects, etc.
- Inspections of quantity measurements, verify quality and variations, follow up change Management process
- Prepare Quality Control report and submit to the COMPANY
- Assist in Verification, Monitoring and Close-out of Punch List items;
- Ensure compliance with internal Quality procedures