The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
- Customer Relationship Officers handle the concerns of the people who buy their company’s products or services.
- They work to rectify issues experienced by individual customers as well as aim to improve the organization’s overall customer satisfaction ratings.
- Those interested in a career as a Customer Relationship Officer should like to interact with people in various ways.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.