Descasio is the leading cloud computing solutions provider in the sub region. We are the bridge between cloud based solutions and legacy On-Premise solutions. We harness cloud-computing technologies by helping organizations of all sizes dramatically improve employee productivity and focus on key business operations by removing the need for expertise and cost of expensive IT Infrastructure and personnel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Systems Administrator
- The role is critical to our Partners business success as the individual will be an extension of our Clients support teams. The role will require the individual to perform technical and operational role for the sites managed by Descasio Limited.
- The candidate will have the chance to multitask & get exposure to many technologies including Networking, VMWare/Hyper-V, Backup & Disaster recovery, Cloud environment, Security, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Patching etc.
- They will also be exposed to ITSM/PSA tools like ConnectWise, Autotask, ServiceNow etc. Exposure to working with 3rd party vendors will be an add-on to their profile.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Become the Technical/ Operations advisor for our Partner.
- Converse with the Partner and their members on a day to day basis.
- Coordinate with various depts. in the NOC, Managed Services and Partner teams and coordinate/escalate as necessary.
- Utilize tools that would facilitate coordination with NOC - IT Support Portal, PSA Access, Office 365, Skype, Slack G-Suites, IBM Connections or any other tools.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the sites allotted for by the Partner.
- Resolving technical issues and other problems that may arise.
- Work with other partners/tools that the Partner uses for any support/escalations.
- Client interactions.
- Vendor and ISP management.