Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Business Transformation Unit
Where you fit in
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into peopleТs lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology.
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- The Commercial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development of the overall commercial strategy and leading the implementation and execution across the business portfolio to optimize volume growth and margin improvement.
- To execute successfully, you will be will work across product, business development, agribusiness and agriculture production segments of the business to shape our pricing strategy and market-penetration and consolidation pricing plans, grow the strategic pricing capability for the business by continually reviewing and developing pricing approaches; analyzing competitor pricing matched with market expectations to determine the ideal target price for existing and new products of the business.
- Analyzing the impact of the movement of various macro-economic indicators on the business, and performing competitor analysis,
- Identifying pricing frameworks and drafting strategic pricing plans for existing and new product / service offerings, developing and executing pricing strategies, price setting, and profitability management;
- Performing data and trend analysis of all revenue generating transactions / activities, developing forecasts and making fact-based recommendations to achieve competitive market positioning and improved margins,
- Continuous evaluation of pricing performance and execute changes within the overall strategy to achieve business KPIs,
- Collaborate with client-facing teams to ensure regular customer feedback is incorporated into pricing methodologies and strategies.