Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: Commercial Documentation Officer
Our client is a Multinational Logistics company involved in transportation and logistics
- Ensure accurate documentation of files for shipment and clearing.
- Create new job files and classification of goods with reference to the bill of lading.
- Document all papers and ensure compliance from all departments and sections.
- Prepare purchasing invoices for agency fees.
- Prepare sales invoices.
- Scan all receipted charges and exchange control documents.
- Prepare exchange control documents and submission to bank on behalf of clients.
- Follow up and correct discrepancies with shipping charges, terminal charges, SON charges, NAFDAC charges, quarantine charges.
- Arrange invoices and send to clients.
- Follow up clients queries on invoices.
- Cross check cost sheets and invoices raised.
- Update invoices sent and acknowledged on Genesis and the company’s tracking report
- Any other ad–hoc duty as may be assigned from time to time.