Delattre Bezons Nigeria Limited - Entrepose DBN, a global player in Oil and Gas Construction industry specializing in EPC Projects and Services and Installations in difficult environments is currently looking to recruit eligible candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- The incumbent performs the essential commissioning management job duties and functions of a new build with the overall objective of defining and establishing a pre-commissioning / commissioning / trails and handover execution framework on the project(s) and ensuring the safety, quality, value, timeliness, of the assigned project(s).
- Developing, managing and executing all commissioning and related activities in conformance with company policies and procedures, contracts, plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Manage & supervise the commissioning of various systems including MV Electrical System, Closed Bus System; Generator Engines, Thrusters and large Machinery Systems; Mechanical and Piping Systems; Integrated Automation Systems; Safety and Fire Systems; Dynamic Positioning, Control & Reference Systems; Offshore Crane Ancillary Utilities; Pipe Handling and Pipe Tensioning System; Position Mooring Systems; Active Heave Compensation etc.
- Work closely with various stakeholders including the Project Manager, Engineering Managers, and the Construction Team to provide subject-matter expert advice and leadership. Responsible for functionally developing, managing and delivering the means and methods of the commissioning execution strategy, schedule and cost.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Electronics– Knowledge of electronic theory and practice including materials, diagrams and methodsused in the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic control devices. Knowledge of equipment used in electrical construction and repair.
- Significant experience in welding engineering design and construction.
- Experience in piping/pipeline engineering and in EPCC Contract management.
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills with good communications skills (i.e. report writing and presentation) are essential.
- Be able to constantly travel to all project locations.
- Knowledge in ASME, AWS, ISO, API codes