The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) was established in the United Kingdom in 1997 and registered in Nigeria in 1999 as an independent, not-for-profit, research training, advocacy and capacity building organization. The organization aims at mobilizing global opinion for democratic development and provides an independent space to reflect critically on the challenges posed to the democratization and development process in West Africa. CDD envisions a West Africa that is democratically governed, economically integrated – promoting human security and people centered development.
Since its inception, the Centre has remained focused on capacity building work, policy advocacy, and as a research reference point on democratic governance, human security, people-centered development and human rights. The Centre is advertising for the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
- Develop and Maintain the organizations website
- Ensure IT communications platform are working effectively (internet, email, website, social media etc.)
- Support program team design &implement ICT related activities
- Ensure that all publications, reports and products are produced in line with CDD graphic guidelines;
- Implement graphic design guidelines in all CDD communication products as it emanates from the Programmes Department