Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Business Officer
- We seek a highly organised and charismatic individual for the role of a Community Business Officer for our hub to assist all aspects of the workspace operations including a programme of ongoing events.
- A tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events would be a perfect fit.
- Create innovative & exciting methods for public awareness & engagement to increase usage.
- Implement social media & communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Maintain an up to date register of community members and ensuring that notices are sent for renewals of office spaces promptly.
- Writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Keep records of events ensuring that schedules do not clash and events are set up timely.
- Launch community initiatives (e.g. maintain an online forum, create an events series & write email newsletters).
- Provide engaging text, image & video content for social media accounts.
- Maintain the content calendar and ensure it is regular, relevant & up to date.
- Monitor & report on feedback & online reviews.
- Liaise with management to relay customer feedback insights gained from conversations within the community.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
- Moderate online and offline conversations with our community and drive the awareness of the Hub projects through creative, clear and compelling web and social media communications.