MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
Job Type: Permanent
- The Company Secretary shall be responsible for the efficient administration of the company secretariat across the multiple jurisdictions of operations of the group of companies (the “Companies”), ensuring compliance with corporate and statutory requirements and developing and implementing processes to promote and sustain good corporate governance in the Companies
- Manage communication between the board of directors and all stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and review the Board of Directors and Board committee charters.
- Coordinate internal compliance reviews and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews.
- Provide all such other administrative and other company secretarial duties as directed by the Directors, or the company
- Act as advisor to the Board of Directors of the Companies on all matter relating to company law and corporate governance.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, advising the Companies and taking appropriate action.
- Collaborate with external auditors; internal departments and Human Resources when required to implement compliance objectives.
- Develop and coordinate processes and policies to ensure the Companies compliance with all applicable obligations under applicable shareholder and loan agreements.
- Monitor compliance with all Statutory, Policy, Industry and other related prescriptions with a view to ensuring the Companies’ products and services comply with all such relevant prescriptions.
- Prepare, collate and circulate notices and agenda of meetings, resolutions, minutes and other relevant board papers of the board of directors and board committee.
- Attend meetings of the Companies, the board of directors and its committees, providing all necessary company secretarial services in respect of the meeting and advising on compliance by the meetings with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Coordinate the rendering of all statutory returns and giving notification to the Corporate Affairs Commission as required under CAMA in Nigeria and counterpart company legislations in all jurisdictions of the Companies’ operations.