Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) was incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004 for which we charge an administrative fee of N80 monthly. Pensions Alliance is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (African Alliance). Currently we have a client base of over 300,000.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
- Convene and service all Board Committee and Annual General Meetings including Executive Management meetings, providing secretarial services to include; preparation of agendas, minutes, notices and drafting of resolutions.
- Ensure proper custody and maintenance of statutory books and registers of the company.
- Provide legal advisory services to Management and the Board on the following:
- Commercial and Employment law
- Corporate Governance matters
- Responsible for all C.A.C legal compliance issues ensuring proper filing of annual returns and giving necessary notifications to the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Responsible for preparing official documents on behalf of the Company as authorized by Executive Management and the Board.
- Drafting and review of all contractual agreements, legal correspondence and internal policies to ensure that the company is in compliance with all statutory and legal requirements.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and other regulatory environment and advise the Company on issues/risks that may impact the Company’s strategies and operations.
- Liaise with external counsel, regulators and other third-party service providers