Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Completion / Commissioning & Start-Up Inspector
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Other
- Involve in Construction Inspection and Commissioning activities by reviewing As-built (technical) drawings and render support to field Engineers on technical issues relating to completion and commissioning work.
- Review completed work packages, procedures, Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) and other technical and quality documents as required.
- Witness and involve in all pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities of any part of the project.
- Re-confirm all required tests identified in COMPANY specifications are addressed and signed-off accordingly as part of Pre-commissioning activities.
- Confirm testing parameters are duly recorded and testing equipment is calibrated.
- Support field Engineers and Construction team in preparation of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities and translate it to Inspection and Test Plan (ITP),
- Review all punch items by systems, sub-system and regularly check for completion and close-out of punch items accordingly in line with codes and standards.
- Record the completion, commissioning and report or raise any defect observed for immediate correction or action to the contractor.
- Assist in verification, monitoring and close-out of Punch List items.
- Assist Construction & Engineering team in preparation of Mechanical Completion Certificate, Exceptions List and Ready for Commissioning forms of systems.