Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance and Due Diligence Analyst
Job type: Full-time
- A key element of our AML compliance program is the management of our third-party population and the execution of effective client due diligence procedures on our business partner community.
- The Compliance and Due Diligence Associate will be responsible for reviewing new business/MTO customer sign ups as part of KYC process and ensuring prompt approvals.
- Driving the implementation and execution of our compliance processes for the selection, onboarding and monitoring of our third-parties, in line with the group-wide policies and procedures and relevant legal requirements (4MLD, PSD2, etc.)
- Applying risk assessment procedures to appropriately identify and manage AML risks
- Suggesting and implementing - in close cooperation with the senior compliance management officer – adequate mitigation measures to reduce the AZA’s AML risk exposure
- Performing regular on-site visits at our business partner’s premises as part of the global due diligence and monitoring framework
- Liaising and coordinating all activities with all relevant business counterparts
- Providing training on Third-Party management and Compliance in general to both, internal and external stakeholders
- Sharing experience and suggestions with the HoD to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Third-Party Management CDD processes
- Maintaining records and a complete and up-to-date documentation
- Creating and tracking metrics on due diligence activities to achieve accountability and to ensure that all compliance policies, procedures and tools are effectively communicated and strictly followed.
- Process-oriented; ability to run sustainable due diligence procedures
- Strong ability to spot compliance issues and correspondingly strong ability to provide solutions or paths to resolution; problem-solver attitude.
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations, including 4th Money Laundering Directive, Payments Services Directive 2, U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act, data privacy rules & regulations.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to handle many complex issues simultaneously, prioritizing and effectively managing time.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to manage highly sensitive matters and information with discretion and excellent judgment.
- Ability to work across functions, cultures, and organizational hierarchy.
- Strong project management skills, to include managing and prioritizing multiple concurrent projects, and reporting progress and risks to colleagues and senior management.
- Attention to detail, including documentation, record-keeping, and tracking.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate complicated information in an understandable and engaging way.
- Ability to influence and build followership with associates at all levels