AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Construction Engineer
- Responsible for assisting with the management and planning of the construction project.
- Design the project structures and hydraulic systems.
- Responsible for surveying the construction site and for preparing the report on how to carry out the project work and its consequences.
- Under the supervision of the Construction Manager, responsible for advising the workers on the construction processes.
- Under the direct supervision of the Construction Manager resolve construction problems as promptly as possible.
- Responsible for collating and preparing the construction progress reports and schedules.
- Under the supervision of the Project Management Team, estimate and determine the total cost of the project.
- Prepare work procedures like method statements etc.
- Raise Technical Queries (TQ) to solve technical problem at site.
- Responsible for the verification of construction materials.
- Operational Perspective
- Personnel Management
- Effective Administrative Management
- Effective Documentation
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Listening and communication
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Self-motivated and confident
- Diligent and resourceful
- Problem solving
- Hand tools and other equipment