Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by a leading Civil Engineering and Construction Company in Nigeria to recruit an expatriate for the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager - Expatriate
- The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring full compliance with all aspects of the organization Construction Life Cycle Process and the Engineering & Construction Standard of the project.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the project
- Plan, direct, coordinate the execution of the construction phase and achieving contract deliverables and outcomes within fundamental parameters of time, quality and cost
- Provide leadership and support to the project team & directs and supervises workers on construction site to ensure project meets specification
- Oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation
- Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling
- Professional interface with other disciplines and client representatives
- Ensure that the technical teams are adequately resourced
- Ensure that contractual deliverables are produced and issued on time and in compliance with the client's requirements
- Monitor adherence to the procedures described in the project management manual
- Ensure full coordination and effective implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental processes and protocols.
- Apply risk assessment and management principles and processes
- Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people, broker relationships with stakeholders within the project