Adexen - Our client, a leading Construction Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager (Facade) - Expatriate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Adexen was mandated by a leading Construction Company to recruit a Project Manager Facade for its operations. The position is based in Nigeria.
We are seeking a high caliber and professional individual with a relevant product background (Curtain Walling, Glazing or Facades):
- The Project Manager will be responsible for supervising the facade engineering and construction operations
- Plan, direct, coordinate the execution of the construction phase and achieving contract deliverables and outcomes within fundamental parameters of time, quality and cost
- Regular meetings with the contractor
- Provide leadership and support to the project team to ensure project meets specification
- Oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation
- Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling
- Ensure that contractual deliverables are produced and issued on time and in compliance with the requirements
- Monitor adherence to the procedures described in the project management manual
- Ensure full coordination and effective implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental processes and protocols.
- Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people, broker relationships with stakeholders within the project