Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Anaesthetist
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Management Level
- This role is responsible for providing and administering anesthesia following approved guidelines and managing patients in the theatre.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Clinical Service Delivery:
- To provide quality anesthetic care to patients
- Develop, implement and maintain a quality assurance programms for the anesthetic and intensive care service
- Execute thorough evaluation of patient’s medical and surgical history to ascertain history of drug acceptance and reaction.
- Preparing patients for anesthesia and administering it
- Providing pre and post-operative care to patient
- Providing resuscitation services in case of emergency and disaster situations.
- Participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including planning and draft budgeting for anesthetic activities in the hospital.
- Be aware of and adhere to all Lily Hospital policies and procedure in reference to clinical practice.
- Coordinates the departmental activities with those of the hospital.
- Ensure accomplishment of quality training in the department.