GB foods is a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa. We are into Trading and Manufacturing of branded food products for the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer Insights Manager/Market Research
Role & Responsibilities
- The mission of this role is to provide consumer shopper and market insights and managing global projects Ghana and Nigeria through analysing and synthesizing multiple pieces of research and information into clear and compelling recommendations for the business.
- This role has a strong focus on New Product Development, innovation and brand and the candidate will develop an understanding of consumers.
- Category segmentation projects based on consumers' drivers - portfolio management and business opportunities
- Consumer understanding across different markets to leverage synergies
- New bundles positioning tests
- Brand equity and strategy building based on positioning and communication analysis
- New Products development research (ideas, concept, product, pack, pricing…)
- Product optimization/ formulation research.
What can you expect from us?
- You will have the chance to join an exciting project in a company with a strong focus on growing in the Africa region.
What do we expect from you?
- Expertise with key Marketing Research techniques - including segmentation, attitude and usage studies, positioning research, NPD research, advertising experience research and social media research. Importantly, the ability to uncover meaningful insights from the research.
- Strategic Thinking and Thought Leadership - The ability to take the insights from various pieces of consumer research and weave them together with other internal and external information to develop strategies for the organization that will allow it to achieve growth targets.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills - Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly. Excellent verbal and written skills with proven ability to recommend and influence decisions at BU partners.
- Collaboration - establishing effective cross-functional partnerships and relationships in a highly collaborative environment.
- Continual improvement - Always looking for ways to improve - both individually and organizationally. This individual will need to continuously improve their own functional expertise.
- Project Management - Experience defining the scope and issues for research/analytic initiatives, developing and executing project plans and managing multiple tasks simultaneously, experience leading cross-functional project teams.