UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for Educational Institutions in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in capacity building which covers the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology. Over the years, our impact has been felt across the Nation in over 78 Federal Government owned institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content and Digital Marketing Executive
- Put out daily contents that will help encourage engagement and participation in all social media platforms.
- Review the position of the brand and ensure that it is still a one-stop shop for all educational information in Nigeria and abroad for both current and intending students.
- Devise new strategies to drive online traffic to the company.
- Build awareness about UNITeS firmly as a thought leader within the educational space.
- Drive content for sales of UNITeS Flash drives.
- Raise awareness of the concept of online learning and encourage engagement and participation with tailored content on all social media platforms.
- Help in Increasing followership and interaction with audience.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts and manage/improve on the company’s online content thereby making constant improvements to the website
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Make a detailed report on the growth of the UNITeS platform and review all financial aspects of the platform to show its level of profitability to the organization.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital content.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Improve on the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.