AgroMall is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We also work closely with our larger clients who are focused on development and improvement of the rural economy. We help them to identify and engage in opportunities, effectively and sustainably delivering on them, while aggregating individual and value chain level data to provide situational awareness to participants in the agricultural value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer and Communications Executive
Department: Business Development, Communications and Advocacy Department
- Do you live and breathe writing? Do you consider yourself a wordsmith? Can people feel and see the originality and intelligence in your poems, research articles and online posts? Have you rejected or ignored those job posts for an ideal work environment like ours? Oh yes, we have a superb work environment, encourage hard work, performance and diversity, recognise and reward creativity.
- If your answer is Yes, Agromall would love you to join our team of unique, friendly, original and ruggedly creative people. We would like to receive your application for Content Writer and Communications Executive.
- This role will be Agromall’s go-to person for content creations and communications strategy on all Agromall online and offline communication channels. He/she will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of Agromall marketing and communications media.
Operational and Technical Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Create new content to assist company brand awareness campaigns
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Create, write and manage user documentation for company products.
- Draft and manage corporate style guide and terminology conventions.
- Execute internal processes to create documentation and content.