MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Change Management (Supervisory)
Employment Status: Permanent
- Ensure the goals of change management process are achieved
- Responsible for accessing, approving, implementing and reviewing a change in a controlled manner
- Innovative approaches to the analysis of information and generation of useful information from it.
- Develop and document all change management PPPS (policy, procedure and process).
- Conduct periodic review and update to change management process, policy and procedure to meet current business realities and compliance to standards (iso) and internal/external audits and regulatory requirements.
- Drive implementation and delivery of effective change management process that aligns and promotes business vision, mission and objective; links change delivery to the achievement of it & business strategy.
- Identify all dependencies, resolve scheduling conflicts and deviations according to established practices and escalate when precedents are unclear or unavailable
- Perform impact assessment on the business, infrastructure, customer service, other services – both it and non-it services, implementation resources and currently scheduled changes in the change log.
- Evaluate change requests (rfcs) to assess the impact, risk and benefits to business services in order to avoid unnecessary disruption to business operations
- Secure authorization from appropriate authority level depending on the type of change which must have been categorized based on the size of the business, anticipated risk of the change, potential financial impacts and the scope of the change
- Convene, coordinate and facilitate change advisory board (cab) meetings and maintain a schedule of approved and tentative changes.
- Plan, develop and communicate monthly change schedule forecast/calendar.
- Coordinate the implementation of all approved changes to ensure adherence to the approved tasks, timeline and communication plan.
- Conduct regular awareness and training on change management process, communicate best practices and agreed set target/requirements to internal it support teams and third-party vendor/supplier/partners.
- Verification of data integrity and completeness of changes entered into the change management system and follow up on any non-compliance
- Conduct regular audit on the change management process and artefacts to ensure compliance and readiness for any internal or external audit
- Maintain change history records; prepare statistics, review and analyse trend reports to drive change management process improvements
- Drive it change management process to elicit change management requirements for new products, projects and operational requests prior to implementation/go live.
- Lead and act as main support contact for change communication by providing executive summaries, business justifications, representing changes management during projects and demand meetings, post implementation review (pir) meetings, and eliciting approvals from various groups across the organization.
- Develop and provide change management performance report against set kpis.
- Liaise and confer with key internal it teams, third party partners, suppliers and service providers for proper planning and implementation
- Manage a broad variety of stakeholders, actively seek alignment with the experts from different functions to ensure proper impact assessment to avoid or reduce any negative outcome.
- Engage stakeholders at various stages of change management process to ensure adequate planning and feasibility of proposed changes
- Drive and maintain agile change management support practices to ensure seamless delivery of agile solutions
- Conduct post implementation review for all change requests
- Track and drive resolution of any negative fallout from change deployment with major incident team and all relevant stakeholders
- Analyse unsuccessful, rolled back changes and changes that failed to meet business objective; document outcome for future reference in the knowledge management system
- Acts as the primary point of reference for questions and complaints about the change management process
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to all stakeholders
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office.