PR24 Nigeria is a leading security and risk management company operating out of West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Account Executive
- We are looking for a Corporate Account Executive who can build relationships with corporate clients to drive revenue growth and gain market share for their companies. This role requires familiarity with sales tactics such as cold calling and prospecting to identify and attract high-value clients.
- Corporate account managers also need excellent relationship-building skills to maintain excellent client relationships and build value for both their companies and the clients whose accounts and portfolios they manage.
- Corporate Account Executives play a key role in helping their clients achieve revenue goals through active account management. They should be able to identify opportunities for business development, expansion, and strategic growth.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the realization of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Extract new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data