ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Lead
Job Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for developing, creating, implementing and maintaining the brand image of ENYO Retail as approved by the board.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as lead on the development and delivery of all internal and external communications, marketing materials for ENYO Retail.
- Develop digital content and ensure consistency in brand communication across all company platforms.
- Ensure that all internal and external communications are clear, well timed, engaging, and of a high quality in line with the brand’s identity.
- Create high quality material for press releases, statements, blogs, articles, briefings, and social media accounts.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with agencies and third-party authorities.
- Manage day-to-day public-facing communications, public engagements, media interviews, press trips, social media relations and presence.
- Develop and maintaining solid relationships with journalists, politicians and other key stakeholders.
- Lead, plan and implement proactive corporate and consumer promotional campaigns.
- Develop, organize and manage all company events.
- Manage the promotion of all company sponsored events with campaigns across all channels, including social media.
- Work closely with cross functional leads to roll out professional communication strategies.
- Liaise with and support the marketing department on corporate projects as and when required.
- Act as Lead on all media and PR projects.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for media coverage.
- Lead, train, develop and mentor the direct reports.