Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria's real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures. We build utilizing the best quality materials for residential serviced apartments, office spaces, hotels, interior decoration and design, landscaping, civil engineering consultancy, facility management integrated construction solutions and related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
- Are you an experienced, detail-oriented Corporate Communications Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Are you a natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- If you are top-notch Corporate Communications Manager who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and we need someone who can shine and deliver!
- We are looking for a competent, passionate, diligent and extremely creative Corporate Communications Manager to join our highly energetic Communication’s team and help us enhance a favorable image of our company with clients, potential customers, influencers and the public thereby increasing the awareness of our organization in the local, national and international markets.
- Support with coordination of public relations and global media activities.
- Perform with Director to perform as spokesperson to media in Director’s absence as suitable.
- Support to coordinate critical enterprise communications to assure information released on time to all stakeholders.
- Write and edit materials for interacting with employees, media and varied key audiences pertinent to news and issues management.
- Ensure to present required sustainability and corporate reputation.
- Organize promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions. Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organized
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual media activity reports
- Create and manage PR budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules
- Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organized
- Support review and prepare media Q&A documents for company and Marketing Department.