Tunde Adejumo & Co., is a World-Class Multi-Disciplinary Real Estate firm. Over the years, our team comprising excellent professionals has worked assiduously to deliver awesome seamless projects to the satisfaction of our clients and in accordance to specifications and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- To be responsible for driving staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
- Promptly communicate to supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances on vehicles.
- To perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip.
- To provide timely and promptly driving services to respective staff and/or goods for supply within the territory.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff to and fro places within the assigned destination as instructed by supervisor or the manager.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are in sound condition.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Manager