Seplat is a leading independent oil and natural gas producer in the prolific Niger Delta area of Nigeria and a leading supplier of processed gas to the domestic market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Services Manager
- The Corporate Services Manager is responsible for the design and delivery of effective, efficient management systems to support the delivery of a suite of services required to enable business delivery. These include infrastructure systems, travels & hospitality management, catering, fleet logistics, field logistic bases and office services.
Corporate Services Delivery:
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures to support overall service delivery across SEPLAT
- Develop and implement an integrated corporate Services Business Plan and budget that is aligned to Seplat’s business plan and cost aspirations.
- Drive a continuous improvement and strategic cost leadership programme to achieve effective and efficient delivery of the full suite of corporate services.
- Articulate and develop a customer centric services model.
- Deliver a suite of Infrastructure projects, Project and Facility Management services deploying standard processes and procedures to ensure the availability of best in class offices, field living bases and guest houses.
- Liaise with Facility Management providers, IT & Line Managers both to deliver on office ambiance design, create a conducive environment and ensure smooth office move operations, without any HSE violations etc.
- Plan and deliver adequate, safe and ergonomic office and field accommodation infrastructure and a pragmatic utilization standard and plan for the optimal execution of company short and long-term business aspirations.
- Build and maintain a service excellence mindset supported by appropriate SLAs with key internal and external stakeholders (regulators, customers, vendors and service contractors) to achieve world-class service delivery.
Hospitality Management (Travels, Accommodation and immigration Services):
- Develop systems that provide transparent and up to date information for employees on the deployment of hospitality services.
- Liaise with immigration to provide needed services to local and expatriate employees
- Effectively build and manage relationships with government & regulators to ensure delivery of expatriate quotas in support of the business
- Partner with embassies to ensure successful processing of visas for employees
- Manage contracts and relationships that deliver cost effective services to all customers.
Fleet /Logistics Management:
- Proactively identify and assess the logistics required to support Seplat operations.
- Develop a strategy that ensures proper maintenance and contract management to support provision of logistics services.
- Implement and review tracking and HSE systems to support safe operations of the logistics services.
- Develop forward plan on maintenance and replacements of vehicles in the fleet.
- Establish the right balance between company owned and leases vehicles in the operations pool.
- Develop guidelines for selection of appropriate suite of caterers that meet HSE standards to ensure availability of quality, hygienically prepared food for employees.
- Review and monitor the quality of catering services provided across the business
- Develop systems that ensure proper tracking and replacements of office and field logistic bases consumables.
- Conduct periodic (and proactive) audits of processes, stock, office consumables etc. as well as a writeoff and disposal process to manage out-of-use and dilapidated equipment.
- Develop and implement a contract management plan, in conjunction with Supply Chain Management for all ad-hoc, short-term and long-term service delivery, and in addition, deploying effective post award contract management process.