AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corrosion Control Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Design of Cathodic Protection System for mitigation and control of corrosion on submerged/buried metallic facilities, and Control of internal corrosion in steel processing, transmitting and storage facilities.
- Plan and perform testing and field surveys for corrosion and corrosion protection systems, evaluation of test results and installation of cathodic protection systems on various structure
- Work with specific objectives and instruction from supervisors on client drawings and specifications
- Conduct field surveys to gather data for evaluation of corrosion and corrosion control
- Execute pipeline and tank integrity testing
- Perform testing of corrosion prevention systems including cathodic protection, protective coatings, AC/DC interference and corrosion monitoring
- Gather structure-to-soil potential data, electrolyte resistivity measurements and rectifier data.
- Diagnose and develop recommended remedies for system difficulties observed during survey operations
- Prepare rectifiers, anodes, test stations, and other CP System design drawings using AUTOCAD.
- Prepare REDLINE Markup and As-Built of CP System drawings of site installations using AUTOCAD.
- Assemble and analyze data for preparation of final client report including recommendations
- Prepare survey reports and final job reports for review.