Legacy Hotel and Suites gives you the luxury of an international standard hotel with the freedom and space of home, by offering you the flexibility of choosing individual guestrooms or a complete fully fitted apartment, described as an urban oasis, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Controller/Food & Beverage Revenue Officer
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Coordinating monthly inventory
- Estimate BOM based on actual requirements (Recipe)
- Find opportunities to control cost across production processes
- Analyze costs and trends accurately
- Track work order-wise costs incurred against standard costs
- Coordinate purchases and analyze trend
- Track cost over-runs and provide timely advice to functional heads
- Making sure cost of sales of all the items is correctly ascertained.
- Double checking financial controlled system and procedure
- correctly to their different revenue center.
- Conducting reconciliation within the departments and outside company.
- Proper accounting posting Via sophisticated accounting software and procedures
- Coordinating monthly inventory taking with the store manager.
- Supervising all journal and ledgers account balance
- Reporting inventory valuation to the top management.
- Investigating every variance in inventory so as to debit or credit the appropriate department.
- Controlling cost of purchase of all items by making sure good suppliers are awarded with the contract of supply.
- Preventing leakages for profit lost. etc.
- Take part in monthly and yearly budgetary process for the company and making sure it is followed correctly.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and maintain a 13-month rolling demand calendar.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies