ACTED – Since 1993, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED, headquartered in Paris, France, is present in four continents and our teams intervene in 34 countries towards 8 million people, responding to emergency situations, supporting rehabilitation projects and accompanying the dynamics of development. Over 5,000 staff are dedicated to implementing and developing our projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Logistic Manager
Location: Maiduguri-Borno, Abuja
Contract: Fixed term
Duration 12 months
Starting Date: ASAP
- In response to the emergency situation in Nigeria, ACTED recruits.
- Ensure timely & cost efficient supply chain management in country, and ensure supply chain traceability & transparency from procurement to final distribution to beneficiaries.
- Ensure ACTED operations efficiency, reliability & sustainability across the country through supervision & development of fleet, premises, assets & communication means.
- Guarantee compliance to ACTED & donors’ logistics guidelines in all operations within the country and enforce logistics procedures across teams.
- Contribute to safety & security management through the development & implementation of SOP & plans, and support to the Country Director for crisis management.
- Lead logistics teams, coordinate and facilitate access to information within the FLAT teams.
Duties & Responsabilities
Supply Chain Management:
- Stocks and deliveries
- Transversal Logistical Management:
- Fleet and transportation
- Communications and IT management:
- Compliance and Transparency
- Contribution to safety and security management