Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 35+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of logistics – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, or food delivery from your favourite restaurant. Fast, convenient and affordable service for everyone.
We are looking for Business Sales Lead to join Bolt for Business. You’ll be leading Bolt for Business in Nigeria, leading and building the local team, whilst identifying, working and closing your own deals with the biggest Tier 1 clients.
B4B has big targets, the product is evolving, getting better and better and our ambitions are high - aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months. To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent - just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do. In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, manage a team and you’ll be closing significant deals with the biggest businesses. It’s an amazing time to join!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the in country sales team and performance
- Responsible for the country sales chain and KPIs
- Interviewing and building your local team
- Driving, coaching, performance managing and motivating your team
- Proactive sales of Bolt for Business solutions to Tier 1 clients
- Achieve country and personal growth and sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting Tier 1 customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Account manage our very biggest clients, develop and grow them
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Develop and execute in country client acquisition strategies
- Present country sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a country strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence