SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Solutions Manager and Cluster BU Lead
Reference Number: SAB-253
Work Level: Senior Management
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the successful end-to-end execution of Business and IT service delivery to the Africa country and BU clusters
- Engage and align with the Zone HQ services and Operations function to ensure high level directional alignment.
- Provide leadership to local services and operations teams and build a team that is exceptionally customer-oriented, delivers business value and is well respected within country/BU
- The CSM will be responsible for the solutions operations and solution personnel in country.
- This person holds accountability for local target setting in alignment with global and regional solution goals.
- Driving solutions value contribution and excellent service to the AB Inbev business while ensuring compliance with policies, strategies and processes, the CSM and BU Lead also has functional and managerial responsibility for the In country solutions team allocated to the BU.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and monitor the solutions budget in the country from a leadership position: acting as a change agent in leading the implementation of new zonal solution initiatives.
- You will be managing vendor relationships at country level, as well as the relationships with key internal and BU stakeholders.
- As the solutions BU cluster lead, you will be an ambassador for solutions, reinforcing and promoting best practice across the end-to-end IT process to ensure end users are following solutions channel guidance.
- Proactively organize sessions with internal customers to identify further operational synergy opportunities, in alignment with Solutions Zone HQ CoE teams.
- You will also be responsible for Managing your team in a way that improves and reinforces solutions profile and recognition within the internal customer community.
- Coordinate resource allocation to support Africa Solution initiatives on a country level
- Shape the BU/country solutions agenda to achieve the Zone and Business Unit targets for growth, efficiency, a positive work-place and making a difference in society.
- Collaborate with the country functional leadership and the BU to understand the challenges and opportunities and realise solutions to address these needs.
- Provide data-based evaluation of the problem spaces and initiatives through robust business case development and review
- Work within the solutions organization in the country and BU to manage business case led realization and efficiency driven initiatives.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for synergy from aligning technologies, tools and platforms.
- Act as facilitator between the Zone HQ Solutions CoEs and the Cluster Solutions teams in order to ensure local acceptance of new solutions initiatives.
- Follow up on solutions compliance requirements; define and take corrective actions to improve country risk management and compliance, supported by Zone CoEs and BU Lead
- Manage supplier/vendor relationships on country level
- Continuously track country solutions performance (utilizing data/reports provided by the CoEs)
- Lead or support country Business development activities such as setting up cross functional review meetings with functional teams in order to improve performance and further reduce cost in alignment with Zone solutions HQ team
- Initiate and conduct country solutions performance review meetings to define improvement plans and follow up on execution (as part of on-going operations as well as initiate technical competency audits)
- Identify potential vendor contract improvement opportunities and re-negotiations, in alignment with Zone CoEs
- Manage internal customer relationships and satisfaction on BU/country/local level
- Representing the solutions function at the BU/country governance forums
- Manage relationship with Zone CoE Leads, review solutions BU Performance, KPIs and SLAs and agree on joint improvement actions.
- Manage internal customer feedback on solutions organization and vendor performance
- Within the framework of the cross functional solutions and vendor development teams, closely develop and manage the relationship with internal customers
- Improve and reinforce Solutions profile and recognition within the internal customer community