Lagos Business School (LBS) is the graduate business school of Pan-Atlantic University (formerly Pan-African University). LBS offers academic programmes, executive programmes and short courses (customised to specific company needs, as well as open-enrolment courses) in management education. Its offerings have been ranked among the best in Africa as it systematically strives to improve the practice of management on the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Design Specialist
- To produce appropriate high quality communication materials that adequately conveys information to our target audience.
- Design and produce brochures and flyers from content provided by the Market facing relevant departments.
- Design print and digital advertisements as requested by various departments.
- Design and produce flyers, posters, complimentary cards, invitation cards, and so on.
- Conceptualise and run the end to end process of video recordings (testimonials, programme overviews, event coverage, documentaries etc.)
- Liaise with printers, photographers, videographers, advertising agencies and other vendors to obtain costs, prepare payments and receive finished work as required.
- Keep up-to-date record of work produced in the department.
- Serve as quality controller for all branded items.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online