At Longbridge, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Wawooh, a style and fashion marketplace start-up connecting fashion retailers and fashion lovers, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative, Visual and Art Director
Job Type: Full Time
- As the creative visual and art director, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be tasked with delivering smart, agile and versatile 360Ëš creative concepts that play a meaningful role in culture and fashion forward audience.
- We are looking for an energetic, collaborative individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and isn’t content with the status quo. A strong appetite to influence change in consumer behavior through storytelling and creativity is a must.
- You will collaborate with other members of the concept team, work closely with Strategy, Marketing, Social, Content, Fashion and Creative Tech in creating original and mind-blowing contents – images and Videos.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Significant and proven videography experience – can create documentaries and short Films.
- An idea over execution approach to work.
- Strong experience in creative and art direction, video, design, commissioning, photography and casting
- An appetite to create and be a consumer of culture, a talent spotter and taste-maker
- The ability to confidently develop and articulate your ideas and present them clearly.
- A knowledge of the social landscape – but also how to subvert and even hack it.
- Narrative is crucially important – so an ability to tell stories in film and beyond is also a must.
- The ability to encourage big thinking in teams with different levels of experience
- Be a positive team player, with an enthusiasm and passion for fashion.
- Fully conversant in professional design software and skills including but not limited to Video Editing and production, Photography, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite and Lightroom.