Job Title: Credit Control Officer
- Visit companies to follow up and ascertain outstanding payment and resolve issues arising on Invoices/bills.
- Review of credit sales to identify sales receivables.
- Daily and Monthly reconciliation of Sales Reps and debtors,update report with general ledger on ERP.
- Posting of receipts of corporate customer to ERP and checking the payment posted.
- Reports on activities, collection, dispatches, constrains and enablers.
- Report all unpaid sums outstanding
- Responsible for outstanding debt collection from client (corporate &individual)
- Update debtors profile weekly.