ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for monitoring cash flow in the company, managing bank accounts, maintaining financial records, performing banking operations, providing financial advice to the company and handling the cash management system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Send out monthly customer account statement and follow up on acknowledgment within stipulated time.
- Identify changes in customers’ payment pattern and propose action to avert indebtedness to the company and negotiate re-payment plan
- Evaluate new credit requests and review customers’ credit rankings with banks
- Produce weekly aging analysis of debtor
- Set up terms and conditions of the receivable and payable balances
- Ensure timely payment of outstanding customer invoices.
- Ensure zero impairment on receivable balance
- Confirm receipt, allocate and reconcile payments to customers’ accounts
- Ensure all relevant credit notes on sales invoices are duly raised and approved
- Resolve queries both internal and external around outstanding invoices
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Post and allocate daily receipts to accounting systems
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely submission of all assigned reports
- Interpersonal skills in liaising with the banks and other stakeholders
- Must manage bank relationships to drive excellent service
- Ensure accuracy of data for monthly management reports
- Quality of work must reflect professionalism and deep aspirations for best practice.