Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Manager
- A Credit Manager will manage and ensure that the hotel achieves optimum performance and achieves the required credit targets.
What will I be doing?
As Credit Manager, you will manage and ensure that the hotel achieves optimum performance and achieves the required credit targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the timely credit collections of all outstanding payments
- Manage credit meetings with key stakeholders
- Monitor credit limits of all outstanding accounts
- Administer credit processes and policies for other departments in the hotel
- Work with the Finance Manager to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
- Follow up on all overdue accounts and send to debt collectors, as required
- Manage all account queries and disputes
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas and other homeworkers and be familiar with any Homeworking Policy
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner