Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a leading non-bank financial institution. The company provides investment services in stock-broking, leasing, trade financing, and portfolio management, amongst others. The company is focused on driving continued growth and delivering ultimate customer and employee experience. The company is now seeking to recruit an exceptional professional whose professional contributions will make a real difference in the company.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Manager
- Reporting to the Head of Credit and Marketing, you will research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness by creating credit scoring models to predict risks and approving or rejecting loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses.
- You will oversee the company’s lending process, from evaluating clients’ creditworthiness to approving or rejecting loan requests
- Responsibilities include creating credit scoring models, setting loan terms and determining interest rates
- Ultimately, you will help minimise bad debts and increase revenues from loans.
- Research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness
- Create credit scoring models to predict risks
- Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses
- Calculate and set interest rates
- Negotiate loan terms with clients
- Monitor payments
- Maintain records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations
- Develop, review and update the company’s credit policies