Topaz Energy and Marine is a leading offshore vessel support company that provides marine logistics solutions to the global energy industry. We operate in the Caspian, Middle East, West Africa and subsea markets with a fleet of over 100 vessels and a team of over 1800 people.
Nigeria- together with our local partners Team Offshore Nigeria Limited, Topaz has been building its presence in Nigeria, where a large part of our West African fleet operates from a base in Onne. Our global experience and systems, combined with local knowledge and expertise are proving integral in supporting national players and major IOCs in developing the country’s natural resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title Crewing Coordinator
Direct Reporting Line: Fleet Superintendent
- To mobilize sea staff to their assigned vessels in sufficient time for crew changes, ensuring that all necessary travel arrangements and documentation are in order, and that all relevant industry, flag state, and client requirements in respect of crew training, certification, and manning are satisfied at all times.
- Manage rotations of all crew
- Book travel, visas, vaccinations, port passes, etc for expat crew
- Track all crew in NS5
- Coordinate technical interviews of officers with the relevant managers
- Verify that valid and correct certification is in place for all crew
- Upload crew certification for all crew into NS5
- Track all payroll related data for expat crew in NS5
- Liaise with expat officers and local manning agent to ensure that crew changes are carried out on time and crew are regularly rotated on same vessels
- Monitor performance management of all crew, ensuring that company procedures are followed when promoting crew or addressing performance issues
- Handle grievance matters for all crew in liaison with HR
- Arrange necessary approvals for any new crew provided by the manning agencies before placement on board the vessels
- Arrange company inductions before new hires are assigned to the vessels