Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has Ten outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2018. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
We require qualified candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer
- The Customer Care Representative is responsible for answering inbound calls to assist member and potential member inquiries.
- This person will have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the firm’s procedures, products and services, and will demonstrate proper telephone etiquette and a high level of engagement and commitment to call quality.
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organization’s products or services;
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by retail sales associate;
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a damaged goods
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers;
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service audacious is providing;
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software;
- Writing reports analyzing the customer service that audacious provides;
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization and meeting with store managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals;
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Learning about the organization's products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses;
- Answer all incoming calls with a pleasant, professional voice and good listening skills
- Inform existing and prospective members of current promotions and new or updated products
- Cultivate relationships with departments and branches to develop a team atmosphere within the organization
- Perform additional duties as assigned.