Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, is a German chemical and consumer goods company headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector. Founded in 1876, the DAX 30 company is organized into three globally operating business units (laundry & home care, beauty care, adhesive technologies) and is known for brands such as Loctite, Persil, and Fa amongst others.
Henkel is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Head
Job ID: 180005G6
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The key purpose of the role is to assure excellence in execution in all Customer Services' areas in the country; coordinate and manage country CS executives;
- Provide recommendations and outcomes that will enhance key management, organizational performance of local organization; share improvement ideas with International Customer Services Responsible; support and collaboration with CS Support Manager in SSC; ensure customer satisfaction for both domestic and export businesses.
What we Offer
- Align department objectives with company business strategies
- Monitor local Customer Services KPIs
- Monitor adherence to Customer Services strategic vision and processes
- Implement new customer services procedures
- Plan, coordinate and follow up supervised personnel work
- Participate in interdepartmental projects related to customer services area
- Establish department personnel needs included in the department development plan
- Establish and follow-up department training plan
- Develop customer relationships on service topics
- Support requests, issues and efficiency projects with customers and internally (Identify and improve department bottle necks)
- Escalation to International Customer Services in case it is required
- Ensure on time and proper issue resolution with corresponding functions
- Define / review target SLAs with CS in the country and SSC through regional/international alignment
- Propose / Contribute updates to L5 process documentation and enhancements
- KAM support for topics related to OTC process with customer impact
- Lead projects (SAP projects, testing and implementation)
- Customers’ Credit Notes management
- Handling Export business operations (Orders to servicing for any new markets).
- Meeting the Month target by close co-ordination with all related functions
- Delivering the customer orders on time & Solving their issues and queries
- Export business co-ordination & Execution.
- Sales Overview Summary (From Live System)
- Final Shipment analysis Summary(Using the live status)
- Credit Note KPI’s monitoring & Appropriate actions
- Customer Service Level, SPORT Analysis, NDR Analysis.
- iTAS Analysis & Reports