Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Job Code: WJ01-75
Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Customer Service Manager will oversee, coordinate, plan and control activities of the Customer Service Department and ensure the company delivers the highest level of customer service satisfaction while enhancing customer service relationship.
- Develop and implement Customer Service policies and procedure.
- Supervise day-to-day operation of the customer Service Department.
- Meet with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service: by communicating customer service standards, review and assess customer service contracts.
- Ensure the necessary tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Investigate and solve customer problems that have been passed on by customer service representatives
- Oversee the achievement of customer service levels and standards.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Develop customer service procedures, policies and standards for the customer servicedepartment.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team (Customer Service Agents) to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Monitor accuracy of report and database information.
- Ensure compliance of corporate policies and procedures and standards.