The Eye Foundation Hospital was started in 1993 as a high tech specialist Eye hospital capable of providing services comparable to those obtainable abroad. It is the first and foremost indigenous eye practice in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists.
Over the past 20 years, we have been helping with the fight against preventable blindness in Nigeria and West Africa, and have built partnerships with numerous organizations, various state governments and financial institutions. All of these with the aim of bringing better eye care to the poor, either through the Eye Foundation Hospital itself or it sister Charity hospitals- Deseret Community Vision Institute & Deseret Eye Center.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
- The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Registers new patient, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Your duties shall include, but not limited to the following:
- Providing help and advice to customers using the organization’s products or services.
- Communicating promptly, courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by other units.
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing.
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software.
- Writing reports.
- Coordinating feedback or complaints procedures for customers using the Patient Satisfaction survey.
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service in other branches.
- Learning about the organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service.
- Provide pricing and service delivery information
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Assisting in general office administration functions.
- Assisting in preparing correspondence to be sent out to clients.
- Dealing with day-to-day operational matters.
- Work with other hospital manager on initiatives to improve efficiency and ensure quality delivery of healthcare services to patients.
- Be able to cover for administrative staff on leave or off sick if need be.
- Any other duties assigned by your Manager and the Medical Director.