BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
BIC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We believe that the way we reach our customers is as important as the product we choose to sell, and following this mission, the referred position will be responsible for the Order Management process in the region of scope, from order collection to order delivery and returns, to ensure optimal service level and customer satisfaction.
- Working in close collaboration with the local Sales Manager, Sales department, Store Manager, Customers and various different stakeholders, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for driving outstanding customer satisfaction at optimal costs, being the main link between the customer and the company, in order to respond to the business needs.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Act as main link between the company and the customers. Ensure an effective communication and mutual understanding. Focus on understanding our customer’s needs.
- Update and maintain customer accounts in the systems.
- Collect and follow up customer orders. Ensure a close follow up of daily order entering and guarantee strict order management accuracy.
- Follow up on specific payment terms; align all necessary documentation to the specific payment method.
- Issuing of local documentation including Invoice, Delivery Note, Certificates and verifications when necessary.
- Order tracking and follow up until delivery.
- Work with Supply Chain daily to ensure smooth deliveries, ensuring that appropriate documents are at the right place at the right time.
- Ensure prices, discounts and customer conditions are updated in the system, to avoid delayed payment caused by pricing errors.
- Plan and manage activities of the customer service team to meet the needs of customers and support area operations.
- Prepare and coordinate orders outlook as input to planning forecast, warehousing operation forecast and transport forecast.
- Maintain a weekly shipment outlook and lead weekly/ monthly meetings with all stakeholders to review order status, priorities and challenges.
- Maintain regular meetings with key customers and sales team to review service levels and requirements and following through on action plans to further improve service.
- Track customer claims and ensure a daily follow-up of outstanding items. Investigate claims and set action plans to prevent re-occurrence.
- Focus constantly on service level performance improvement.
- Maintain procedures, establish standards, and administrate activities to assure accurate order entry, efficient shipment tracking, and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Define and implement tools and reports in order to measure the Customer Service activity and its performance.
Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures:
- Number of Customers: 60 regular customers; up to 100 with irregular (opportunistic)
- Number of monthly orders: 8-12 customers invoiced per day
- Service Level - Value Fill Rate: 97%
- Service Level - Ship On Time: 90%
- Service Level - On Time In Full: 60%
- Customer Claims Solved On Time: 95%
- Back Order Evolution: Evolution
- Orders Below Minimum Value: 5%
- Returns and rejections rate: TBC.