About Owens and XleyOwens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Job Title: Customer Service/Sales Associate
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Do you have a passion for fashion?
Can you drive sales?
Are you a people person?
Can you work late hours/overtime?
If the answer is yes, this job opening is for you.
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a luxury Fashion Store in Lekki is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer service/Sales associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The customer service/sales associates are the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the brand. They are to make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs. She must be knowledgeable about the products and able to adequately guide the customer at all times.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Arrange displays on a regular basis and ensure that all displays are properly locked and secured
- Report discrepancies and problems to the shop manager.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making
- recommendations to management
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with product lines.
- Responsible for security within the store as well as looking out for fraudsters’ shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Keep a schedule of events /special promotions
- Work with management to organize and execute sales campaigns
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Keep store tidy and clean and ensure office assistants clean constantly.
- Process all cash and card payments
- Answer first line queries and complaints from customers.
- Balance cash registers with receipts.
- Execute the store’s visual merchandising concept
- Work with store manager to conduct inventory count
- Work with store manager to prepare store reports