Hamudo Facility Services is a renowned facility management service which delivers consistent quality through trained personnel and process frameworks providing best-practice facility management and service innovation. We offer a strong bias for action, a rigorous focus on results, value created through Insight and we are the right people powered by the right platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Trainer
- At HAMUDO, we are looking for a certified customer service trainer with evidence and certifications.
- As the Customer Service Trainer you will be responsible for delivering training in a variety of scenarios: from new hire classes of up to 25 to refresher training for current staff, to training for vendors who assist with calls for the center.
- You will develop and administer tests to employees for job readiness, learn new products and services and deliver the information by developing creative teaching techniques and curriculum that is easy for employees to learn from.
- You will also interact with stakeholders ensuring they understand the training environment, have up to date reporting on training progress and identify current and ongoing business needs.
- Developing digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals)
- Organizing classroom-style seminars
- Conducting role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management)