Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack's mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Job Title: Specialization Customer Service
Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: HND, Bachelor's Degree
Are you fluent in both English and French?
- We have a different Customer Support Rep role open specifically for team members who're fluent in both English and French! If you speak both languages, please DO NOT apply on this page. Instead, kindly apply Here.
- If you don't speak French, please continue and apply on this page.
About the Customer Support Representative Role
- As a Customer Service Representative at Paystack, you'll be a member of the Growth team, which means that you'll be part of a team that strives to empower thousands of business owners in Africa with both the knowledge and the courage they need to bring their ideas to life. If that feeling were a sound, it would sound like this.
- We're looking for articulate recent graduates who're curious, empathetic, and kind, and who're looking to launch their career at a fast-growing tech startup that cares deeply about personal and professional development. You'll work side by side with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- Our team is small but highly accomplished, so your voice will be heard and your ideas will make meaningful contributions to the business.
- Paystack is one of the largest payments companies in Nigeria (with plans to expand across Africa), so as a member of the team, you'll engage with literally thousands of businesses, learning a lot about different business models and industries, and about how money moves within Nigeria and across the continent.
- This is a full-time role based in Paystack’s headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.