Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CX Applications Sales Representative
Job ID: 1900147O
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Senior Customer Experience (CX) Cloud Sales Rep
- Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are?
- If so, we want to talk to you!
- Oracle already offers the broadest suite of cloud solutions and is introducing innovative new services every month. In applications, Oracle offers more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else. In platform, the #1 database and middleware worldwide is now available in the cloud
- If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then one of our CX Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
- We need you to be passionate, entrepreneurial, collaborative, a problem solver who thinks on their feet, who is innovative, has sold enterprise level software and believes in being consultative and having fun whilst you work.
- Experience in selling across all industry verticals would be highly prized for this role.
- Having a sense of humour in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a highly competitive base salary, commission and benefits package plus a continuous training program in a structured environment that is world class.
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization
- Travel may be needed.
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Lead account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Lead and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Oracle Consulting, Executives, and Partners
- Deep understanding of customer's business environment, and proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals within designated market sectors
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Oracle solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references, and analyst data
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery