Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Title: Cyber Security Program Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 8 years
Job Field: ICT / Computer
Job ID: 46150
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To be part of the Information security team, interfacing with projects, technical leads, and other members of the technical architecture team
- Responsible for sustaining and maturing all new and existing security initiatives in line with Stanbic IBTC cyber security program
- To ensure that incoming and existing systems and services meet the best cyber security standards. This will involve setting security requirements and baselines, evaluating design proposals, working with other technical leads (internal and external) to mitigate risk
- Be a point of contact for cyber security advice within the cyber team for stakeholders throughout Stanbic IBTC
- Facilitating the planning, prioritization and management of all cyber security focused initiatives and services.
- Work directly with partners, vendors, and internal stakeholders to ensure success of all cyber security projects.
- Coordinate with legal, contracting, procurement, finance, marketing, and technology departments to ensure successful cyber security initiative rollout, communications and adoption.
- Managing the following tasks: develop request for information (RFI) and request for proposals (RFP), benefit/cost analysis, budget oversight, management of consultants/contractors, issue resolution, reporting and closeout of project upon completion.
- Leads cyber security planning and information technology governance initiatives as a key member of the information security team.
- Acts as a contributor in defining system security and functionality for business system applications.
- Conducts cyber threat assessments on existing and planned application systems and develops action plans to mitigate security gaps.
- Provides technical leadership, expertise and direction working with technical staff for design and implementation of information technology security systems.
- Manages information & cyber security risk assessments of critical enterprise system assets.
- Develops strategy for propagating, maintaining, and measuring compliance against security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Evaluates and responds to global cyber security threats in relation to local systems.