Havana Specialist Hospital is a foremost Nigerian private hospital where multidisciplinary medicine is practiced at the highest level. Since her inception in the year 1983 Havana Specialist Hospital has continued to be a pace setter in medical service delivery in Lagos and Nigeria at large. To this effect, Havana has since grown to become one of the best hospitals in Nigeria and has been acknowledged by several awards and prestigious recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dark Room Technician
- Responsible for developing and counting all exposed film to produce usable film and provide cost estimates.
- Responsible for the maintenance of records for lab facilities.
- Ensuring the production of quality photographic materials.
- Responsible for the completion of all photographic orders and submit to printer.
- Ensuring and maintaining clean equipment at all times.
- Updates and reviews specifications and procedures to meet archival standards.
- Maintenance of staff and patient’s confidentiality at all times as well as matters pertaining to the hospital.
- Recognition of the importance of patients’ needs and services.
- Ensuring the use of modern standards of clinical care.
- Promoting a service-conscious environment.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.