GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Responsible for the usage of statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports using Microsoft office tools
- Scorecard Data Monitoring and reporting
- Analyze data in support of business cases and proposed projects by departmental managers.
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Communicates the results of the analysis as a comprehensive report to decision makers and others affected by the results.
- Designs the report and includes tools that can help those involved easily digest the data, such as statistics, graphs, images and lists.
- Advice on the best methods to collect, analyze and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Analyze data for customer segmentation
- Perform Gap Analysis on a quarterly basis on business processes which is has a great influence on data.
- Prepare, deliver reports, and provide recommendations of alternatives that address existing or potential trouble arrears in the business.
- Contribute in diverse ways to the improvement and growth of the Company. Collaborate with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
- Collaborate with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis projects